Bonus Content! "Where's your accent?"



Bonus content! In which I answer a listener's question: What's up with your accent?

https://thesaviorsaid.podbean.com/…/5…/Where_s_my_accent.mp3


Short answer? It comes and goes and gets thicker when I get feisty. Neither of my parents are from Alabama (mom's an Army Brat, dad's from Indiana) and I live in a city is that is fairly metropolitan and highly international with lots of accents from all over. So while I was born and raised in Alabama, I don't necessarily have a 100% southern accent...but it's there sometimes! I also have some California, Utah, and who knows what else mashed in there too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S2 E6 (Feb 3-9) “We Lived after the Manner of Happiness”

Portrait of Rebekah

S2 E30 (Aug 3-9) “Stand Fast in the Faith of Christ”