S2 E44 (Nov. 16-22) “That Evil May Be Done Away”


Do you hear that? It's the sound of waves crashing, wind blowing....and mixtapes playing! That's right, it's a mixtape episode! Since we're traveling with the Jaredites to the promised land, I thought it was appropriate that we listen to some inspirational tunes about water. 

Songs featured in this mixtape:

Into The Sea (It's Gonna Be Ok) by Tasha Layton
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Lyric Video by Hillsong UNITED
Wade in the Water by The Petersens
Master the Tempest Is Raging by Ruben Alves
Walking on Water by NEEDTOBREATHE

Comments

  1. So, I listen to all of the Come Follow Me podcasts that I can find on Apple Podcasts. In order to get through them all I listen to everything on 2X speed. When I realized this week was a mixtape I had to reduce the speed so I pushed it down in my list and on Thursday it had made its way to the top of the list. Well, Thursday was not a great day for me and I was feeling really down and your podcast came on and God spoke to me through the song on your podcast "It's gonna be okay." Thank you so much for following the spirit and putting together this podcast with exactly what I needed to hear in that moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad it helped you! That song helped me out through several difficult times this year and I'm so grateful our Heavenly Father has given us the gift of music to help us through those hard times. I hope you are doing better now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait of Rebekah

S2 E6 (Feb 3-9) “We Lived after the Manner of Happiness”

S2 E30 (Aug 3-9) “Stand Fast in the Faith of Christ”