Episode 9: "He Taught Them As One Having Authority"

Listen to Episode 9, "He Taught Them as One Having Authority" here.


Sermon on the Mount Part 2: This week I talk about prayer, what the lilies of the field taught me about designer jeans, and not to judge unrighteously. Also I interview my friend Brianne about judging others righteously. See more at www.facebook.com/TheSaviorSaid

Also, if you want to send me your testimony of Christ, I'll include it in my Easter episode! Send a short testimony to TheSaviorSaid@gmail.com


(PLEASE NOTE: This is not a source from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- it is a generalized Christian commentary that has some good stuff in it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S2 E6 (Feb 3-9) “We Lived after the Manner of Happiness”

Portrait of Rebekah

S2 E30 (Aug 3-9) “Stand Fast in the Faith of Christ”